Radiopaque impression tray
There are markers on the Ray DIGITAL TRAY™ which serve as GP(Gutta-Percha) points.
More accurate STL and CT data matching are possible using the markers.
One impression tray for CT acquisition and impression taking
- Made with a radiopaque material, the DIGITAL TRAY™ is distinctly visible when X-ray scanned inside of the patient’s mouths
- CT impression scans the impression tray and converts STL of the patient’s dentition information
- Tray-to-Tray superimposition is possible using the patient’s CT data and one’s tray data
- Digitized the patient’s dentition will be visible on CT data after the superimposition
- This workflow is effective for edentulous patients or patients with a lot of metal in their mouths
DIGITAL TRAY™ workflow
Noiseless and accurate data acquisition
3SIZE (Upper, Lower), HALF (Left, Right). Various size trays are available.