Stable & Reliable
• Dense high precision marble moving substrate
• Self-developed software, support continuous upgrade
• Automatic detection & calibration by functional module ensure working stability
• Optimized structure, less maintenance
• Patented VarioBeam technology
• High-speed scan
• Brand-new software brings one-click print and outstanding performance
• Self-developed 3D optical high-precision calibration technology
• Avoiding the influence of human factors
User-friendly & Intelligent
• Provide different processing parameter package
• Broad application flexibility
• Remote control available
EP-Resin, machine controlling software
Somos ® GP Plus 14122
White opaque material, similar as ABS and PBT, an ideal choice for automobile, aerospace and consumption products, also can be used in biomedicine, dental and skin applications.
Somos ® WaterShed XC 11122
Transparent material without color, similar as ABS and PBT, with exceptional clarity and high water-resistance, an ideal choice for automobile, medical and consumption products, including lens, packing, fluid flow analysis, concept models, etc.
Somos ® PerFORM
White material, with high heat tolerance, outstanding detail resolution and stiffness, ideal material for a variety of applications including tooling, wind tunnel testing, high temperature testing, electrical casings and automotive housings.
White material, with good surface effect and ductility, an ideal choice for hand models, functional parts, models, etc.
Compatible with standard 355 nm photosensitive resin.
Build Volume (X*Y*Z): 350x350x300mm³
Laser: Diode-pumped solid-state laser Nd:YVO4, 3W
Intelligent scanning strategy: high-speed and fine dual modes，spot size 80~800μm（adjustable）
Scan Speed: 6~12m/s
Build Speed: 80-200cm³/h
Layer Thickness: 50~250μm
Build Accuracy: ±0.1%×L（L≥100mm）, ±0.1mm（L≤100mm）
Material: 355nm liquid photosensitive resin
Control Software: EPResin
Input Data Format: *.stl/*.slc/*.cli/*.epi
Power Supply: 200-240VAC，50/60Hz，2KW
Dimension (L*W*H): 1100*950*1640mm³
Machine Weight (with resin): 700Kg
Operating Environment: Temperature 20-30℃; relative humidity <30% (non-condensing)